The Irish Safety at Height Association (ISHA) was formed by a number of companies, Skyway Safe Access Equipment, Brandon Agencies, Bruce Shaw Safety Management and Garland Safety Management with the aim of promoting safe work at height practices in Ireland.
The aims and objectives of ISHA are to:
- Establish a credible source for impartial practical advice to clients, architects, design teams, PSDP, PSCS and others on all aspects of preventing falls from heights
- Summarise and demystify legislation and create easy to understand guides
- Create an understanding of best industry practice that will be practical and in compliance with regulations
- Review papers and best industry practice internationally and apply outcomes into an Irish context
- Identify and influence future changes in regulations, standards and government practices
- Present topics at Conferences / Exhibitions to further educate interested parties on safe working at height.
- Disseminate information to interested parties through printed guides, website, blogs, e-zines or other similar methods.
Our inaugural guide is launched - Safe Work at Height - Roofs - Download Here
ISHA is featured in the Health and Safety Review Journal - Click here for the article
ISHA will present at the 2013 FM Ireland Conference - Details can be found here
Safety, Health and Welfare at Work (Construction) Regulations 2013 come into force - Guide to New Regulations
New guide launched - Safety Work at Height - Ladders
The Construction Safety Partnership (CSP) has launched a revised "Client Requirements - to make Particular Safety & Health Appointments" document - Click here for revised document
Irish Safety at Height Assocaition to speak at the FM Ireland Conferance on 6th March 2014 - Click here for detials